Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year, New You?

It’s January and by now we’ve made our New Year’s resolutions. If you are on track with yours, congratulations! Unfortunately most New Year’s resolutions don’t make it much further than a fleeting remark made on December 31st. Still, we “resolve” that this year will be different and that we will achieve our goals once and for all!

So what’s holding you back from making 2010 your year? What do you want for yourself? Energy? Success? How about optimal health?

Optimal health is always at the top of my new year’s list. Health and wellness is one of those things you take for granted and don’t really think about...unless you don’t have it.

Throughout college I found myself suffering from more and more frequent headaches and migraines; I was at a point where I had a headache almost every single day, and a migraine about once per month. Needless to say, my almost constant pain was interfering with my work and my life. I know my work performance suffered because I wasn’t at my best. Thankfully, I was in the market for a new career, and a job in a chiropractic office landed in my lap.

One of the perks of working in a chiropractic office was chiropractic care, so taking that job was one of the best decisions I ever made. was led through a process of recovery and was once again able to live pain free! It was this experience that actually led me to be a chiropractor.

I know first-hand that optimal health does not come easy. You see, health is a Journey! It doesn’t happen over night – but if you start now, you can change your health for a lifetime.

So if everyone wants to be healthy, why aren’t we a healthier nation? The problem is that most people think that they are HEALTHY because they FEEL no symptoms or that they are WELL because they take some potion, lotion or pill day-to-day that covers up or masks the problem. But being truly WELL is about living life to its fullest and creating peak performance in all areas of your life! It doesn’t come in a pill or lotion...it comes from inside.

Since becoming a chiropractor 10 years ago I have seen many miraculous things. I’ve seen people’s lives change in a matter of weeks. People without hope for feeling good or even close to normal begin to regain hope again. They realize their bodies can express their full health potential again.

So what are your health goals? What do you want for yourself? How about for your family? It’s not a hard question to answer, however to get these things you will have to make some changes, and those changes could start right now with our help!

Our office is Motion Chiropractic Center, located in Easthampton on route 10, just a block away from the rotary. We look forward to partnering with you towards Optimal Health!

Blessings,
Dr. Mindi Palmer Fried

PS - If you are not already a client at Motion Chiropractic Center, you are welcome to take advantage of our New Year, New You special promotion to begin your journey to health today!

Reply before January 31, 2010 and receive:
>One-on-one Consultation with the doctor
>State-of-the-Art Computerized Health Analysis
>A Complete Report of the Findings
>Health and Wellness Gift Bag
>BONUS: Your own Goal Planning Winners Journal

Only $45.00 (normally $90)

Just mention "New Year, New You" when scheduling your appointment.

Call us at 413-527-0207

No comments:

Post a Comment